Frequently Asked Questions - Earn Free CME Credits @ [Medical-CME.com]
Who can earn CME credits on Medical-CME.com?
- In order to earn credits, you must have an active individual account with Medical-CME.com in which online course is offered, and the CME activity itself must not be expired.
- Institutional accounts are not valid for Medical-CME.com.
- To create a new account, please visit New user sign up.
- Where applicable, the Medical-CME credits are only available to physicians licensed in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico. Physicians licensed in other countries are also welcome to participate in the MEDICAL-CME.com Online activity, and physicians with current and valid licenses in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico are eligible for credit even if they live or practice in other countries.
How can I earn CME credit?
- Credit from MEDICAL-CME is granted on a per-course basis (usually 2-3 credit hours per completed course).
- In order to earn credits, you must have an active individual account with Medical-CME.com, answer all the questions for a particular course, and then submit the quiz for grading.
- Instructions for taking a course are here.
What will I receive to document the credit I have earned?
- Once you have completed a course and specified how much credit you deserve, your My CME summary page will be updated to reflect the hours earned along with a link to a printable version of the official certificate for that course.
Best part is "Medical-CME is completely free of charge for everyone":
- Currently we are providing this service as a free of charge for everyone. Don't miss this opportunity. Sign up today and start earning your CME credits for free.